Location: Minna, Niger
Desired start date: As soon as possible
About the role
- You are fluent in Hausa and English, you understand agricultural practices and local knowledge of Niger State.
- Your responsibilities will include documentation, site scouting and negotiations, assisting in setting up RRT activities.
- After set-up, you will manage stores under your district’s coverage areas such as staffing, inventory management, and reporting.
- You will report to the rural distribution manager.
- Location scouting and store layout
- Recruit and manage store managers.
- Manage store operations and manage operational issues that arise in your district
- Make sure marketing efforts are consistent across each store.
- Set district goals such as sales estimates and revenue projections.
- Manage a district budget and ensure each store operates within budget.
- Monitor the P&L reports of each store.
- Act as a liaison between the regional sections and the other members of the RR.
- Ensure that customer service levels are consistent across all stores.
- Make recommendations on workshop-related matters to RRT.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide necessary documentation related to the program.
In all roles, these are the general qualifications we are looking for. For this particular role, you will have:
- University degree/HND in agricultural extension, agricultural economics or other management or business management course or related field.
- Willing to be based in remote areas, where services are limited.
- Professional, good people skills, self-motivated, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Fluent English.
- Fluency in Hausa
- 2+ years of retail, marketing or sales management experience
Career growth and development:
- We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in the development of our people.
- You’ll have weekly interviews with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance.
- We hold career reviews every six months and set aside time to discuss your career aspirations and goals.
- You will have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
- This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Nigeria.
Health insurance, paid holidays.