Geloso Beverage Group – District Manager – New England (1315) – BevNET.com Beverage Industry Job Listing
Workplace: New Haven, CT or Providence, RI
Geloso Beverage is a commercial beverage importer. We offer a wide range of beverages in key categories.
The New England District Manager works with regional distributors to develop and build our brands in the designated territory. This position requires overnight travel and encompasses the states of Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts, with occasional visits to neighboring territories. Preferred place of residence is New Haven, CT or Providence, RI.
- Manage and increase brand visibility and sales;
- Strong leadership and representative at all times of brands in the Geloso Beverage portfolio.
- Learn how to use Vermont Information Processing (VIP) to track and manage all key leads.;
- Provide market insights and recommendations against target account list and update as needed with new account openings, new opportunities, etc. ;
- Competitor monitoring: report on competitive activity and monitor market trends;
- Introduce and engage distributor sales staff at distributor sales meetings, while sharing upcoming brand priorities, events and initiatives;
- Attend all relevant team meetings.
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum of 1-5 years of sales and marketing experience in a beer-related business;
- Proven track record of success;
- Knowledge of the local beer market;
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and web reporting tools;
- Knowledge and experience of Vermont Information Processing (VIP) an asset;
- Clean driving record and proof of car insurance;
- Position contingent upon successful completion of background check.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, persuasion, strong negotiation skills;
- Clear communication of key objectives to staff to achieve goals.
- Hands-on approach with a positive attitude; problem solving; ingenious; ensuring constructive accountability for actions; collaborative but decisive;
- Proven ability to manage remote, high-level relationships with distributor executives and major retailers in multiple markets.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
Please indicate reference #1315.