ROSWELL, Georgia – SiteOne Landscape Supply is hosting its 25th Annual Women in Green Industry (WIGI) conference from September 30 to October 3, 2021 in Alamo City, San Antonio, Texas. Registration is open until September 7 for the four-day professional development event aimed at helping women in the green industry thrive.
“This year’s goal is to flourish as there has never been a better or more important time to celebrate the key role women play in the future of the landscape industry and help them develop. their personal networks and business opportunities, ”said Christina Moore, sr. event manager at SiteOne Landscape Supply. “After a year of unexpected changes and challenges, we really look forward to meeting again in person to network, share best practices, support each other and learn new business strategies that will benefit the entire industry. landscaping. ”
The opening speech of the 2021 “Embracing the Growth Zone” welcome dinner will be delivered by Lauren Johnson, mental performance coach and speaker at Lauren Johnson & Co. Claire Goldman, director, design and business development manager at R&R Landscaping will open WIGI’s first day with “Better Together” —identifying and capitalizing on differences between women and men to improve working relationships. Jennifer Lemcke, CEO of Weed Man, will close WIGI with “Building a team today and a test bed for the future”. The session will provide a deep dive into creating a process for recruiting efforts.
REMEMBER THE WIGI OF LAST YEAR: Embrace leadership through change
Participants will have the opportunity to learn from guest speakers, sponsors and each other by attending breakout sessions focused on topics including:
- “An Introduction to Well-Being for Landscape Professionals” presented by Laura Butcher, Deputy Director, Personal Training, Auburn University.
- “How to Create and Maintain Scalable Systems” presented by Emily Lindley, Director of Marketing at The Grow Group, and Lisa Greenwell, Vice President of Business Operations at Greensweep LLC.
- “Win a more profitable job with powerful estimates and labor costs” presented by Brittany Auman, owner of Auman Landscape.
- “Boosting The Biz Inside and Out Through Photos” presented by Deborah Cole, owner of Deborah Cole Photography.
- “The Membership Economy” presented by Beth Barry, Vice President of Software Business Development at Real Green Systems.
- “Recruitment: Don’t Stop Leafing” presented by Robyn Moffat, Head of Recruitment at SiteOne, and Michele Posehn, Senior Manager, Diversity and Academic Relations at SiteOne.
- “Know your break-even point, so you don’t break the bank” presented by Lisa McCarthy, Founding Partner / COO at Out Of The Box Technology.
- “Remove Risk from Your Mix” presented by Jennifer Poore, Senior Director of Marketing Communications at Bayer.
- “Go With the Flow: Irrigation Essentials” presented by Julie Zigler, Hunter Specs Sales Manager, Florida at Hunter Industries.
- “Get Illuminated: Strategies for Customer Engagement” presented by Jenny Reemelin, Hunter Sales Manager, Northeast & Central Florida at Hunter Industries.
- “Outdoor Living – Not Just a FirePit Anymore” presented by Megan Pratt, Field Marketing Manager at Oldcastle APG.
- “Well-being for landscape professionals” presented by Mélanie Duguay, responsible for customer service and logistics at Techniseal.
- “Don’t you want to be my neighbor? Own the neighborhood by harnessing the power of Next Door and Community Mk ”presented by Beth Barry, Vice President of Business Software Development at Real Green Systems.
WIGI is made possible by the sponsors present: Hunter and FX Luminaire; Gold Sponsors: Belgard and Techniseal. Other sponsors include: Bayer, Epic Plastics, LMN, NALP, NDS, Real Green Systems, ProGraphics Screen Printing, The Grow Group, PBI Gordon and IPS Weld On.
SiteOne customers can apply 75,000 Partner Points to cover the $ 999 registration fee, or 95,000 Partner Points for a $ 1,299 registration package including round-trip airfare, hotel, ground transportation, group meals, lessons and main sessions. Register for Women in the Green Industry at www.siteone.com/wigi2021.